Publications & Directories
For detailed information on any of the following publications & directories, contact the SBAC by email or by phone at 912.232.4700.
- Small Business Resources Directory
- Minority & Woman Owned Business Directory (FEE)
- Survey of Savannah Business Licenses: 2007 (FEE)
- A guide to Small Business Financing in Savannah/Chatham (FEE)
- Directory of Certified Development Companies (Georgia)
Miss a copy of the SBAC e-Newsletter? Click the link below to find previously published editions. If you are not currently signed up to receive SBAC information, register as a Friend of SBAC. We hope you find the information useful.
ARC Loan Program
Lenders play a critical role in the health of the American economy and are especially vital to small businesses. The U.S. Small Business Administration is implementing a special temporary loan program meant to help struggling American small businesses while reducing risk during these tough economic conditions.