Begin The Application Process
- Please review our Service Area Maps to determine which loan programs are available at your business location.
- Complete the Basic Loan Application to get the process started. You can also download a printable version of the application in PDF format and fax it to 912.721.6301. Once your application has been submitted, a Loan Officer will contact you.
- Please gather the following documents and fill out the appropriate forms prior to meeting with the Loan Officer.
- Personal tax returns for the past 3 years
- Personal Financial Statement (available online)
- Household Income and Expense Statement (available online)
- Business plan
- Projected Profit and Loss Statement (available online)
- Business tax returns for the past 3 years (if applicable)
- Year-to-date financial statements (if applicable)
- Schedule of liabilities (if applicable) (available online)
Additional items may be requested to complete the loan process.
Equal Opportunity Lender
The Small Business Assistance Corporation (SBAC) is an equal opportunity lender, provider and employer.
Respect of Right to Privacy
SBAC respects your right to privacy and takes every precaution to provide you with the same level of privacy within our website that you receive through more traditional SBAC delivery channels.