About the SBAC
Did you know the SBAC…
- Serves Savannah and the Low Country, manages thirteen different loan programs sponsored by the U.S. Small Business Administration, State of Georgia, USDA, and the City of Savannah.
- Is a certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI). A CDFI is a specialized financial institution that works in market niches that are underserved by traditional financial institutions.
- Offers MicroLoans up to $50,000.
- Offers real estate loans up to $5,500,000.
- Services 53 counties in Southeast Georgia as well as Beaufort, Charleston, Colleton, Dorchester, Hampton and Jasper counties in South Carolina.
Did you know that the Small Business Resource Center at 111 E. Liberty Street, Savannah, Georgia is a one-stop-center for business services?
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) – Consulting, Education & Training
- SCORE – Mentoring and Counseling
- Small Business Assistance Corporation (SBAC) – Business Loans
- U. S. Commercial Service Dept. of Commerce– Exporting Services
The SBAC is located at:
- 111 E. Liberty Street, Suite 100
Savannah, GA 31401 (map)
Toll Free: 888.287.2137